Short journey times
Enjoy fast boats, beach departures, and the shortest journey times to some of the best dive and snorkel sites in Thailand.
With 9 am departures and an early afternoon return to Koh Lanta around 2 pm, you can travel in style, avoiding the crowds on the larger, slower dive boats.
Trips times vary from 30 to 75 minutes to the dive sites, saving you between 3 and 6 hours trip time each day. Less time on the boat, more diving and relaxing...
Dive & Relax owns and operates two customised speed boats, each featuring comfortable seating, purpose built tank racks, an on-board western-style toilet and fresh water shower.
- 'Saya' is 10.7 m / 34 feet long, powered by 2 x 200 hp outboard engines
- 'Saairung' is 11.4 m / 37 feet long, also powered by 2 x 200 hp outboard engines
Take advantage of free, unlimited soft drinks on board our boats while you are diving or snorkeling with us, together with a superb Thai food lunch prepared by one of the best restaurants on the island and fresh, local fruit.
- All Boat Crews trained in Emergency First Aid.
- Western-style Toilet and Fresh Water Shower on board.
- Medical Oxygen, First Aid & Life Jackets on board.
- Speed Boat trips are 2 Dives Per Day during High Season.
We carry a maximum of 10 diving guests or snorkelers on board each of our boats per day (or a combination of this) plus our dive staff and boat crew.
Our small diving groups are typically only 2 or 3 with each professional guide (max 4), and even smaller teaching groups for our PADI courses.
Private Speedboat Charter
For the ultimate diving or snorkeling trip, you can also privately charter one of our speedboats and let our fantastic staff take care of you on a truly memorable day out for you and your family.
For more info on diving, snorkeling, PADI courses and private boat charter: