Short journey times
Enjoy fast boats, beach departures, and the shortest journey times to some of the best dive and snorkel sites in Thailand.
With 9 am departures and an early afternoon return to Koh Lanta around 2 pm, you can travel in style, avoiding the crowds on the larger, slower dive boats.
Trips times vary from 30 to 75 minutes to the dive sites, saving you between 3 and 6 hours trip time each day. Less time on the boat, more diving and relaxing...
Dive & Relax owns and operates two customised speed boats, each featuring comfortable seating, purpose built tank racks, an on-board western-style toilet and fresh water shower.
- 'Saya' is 10.7 m / 34 feet long, powered by 2 x 200 hp outboard engines
- 'Saairung' is 11.4 m / 37 feet long, also powered by 2 x 200 hp outboard engines
Take advantage of free, unlimited soft drinks on board our boats while you are diving or snorkeling with us, together with a superb Thai food lunch prepared by one of the best restaurants on the island and fresh, local fruit.
- All Boat Crews trained in Emergency First Aid.
- Western-style Toilet and Fresh Water Shower on board.
- Medical Oxygen, First Aid & Life Jackets on board.
- Speed Boat trips are 2 Dives Per Day during High Season.
We carry a maximum of 10 diving guests or snorkelers on board each of our boats per day (or a combination of this) plus our dive staff and boat crew.
Our small diving groups are typically only 2 or 3 with each professional guide (max 4), and even smaller teaching groups for our PADI courses.